This document outlines the shipping policy of the Button Shed Gifts.
UK delivery options
The Button shed gifts delivers to the Mainland UK. All orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same working day where possible.
Orders up to £29.99 (and under 2kg)
Standard delivery = Royal Mail 1st class, £1.75 (1–2 working days) or Royal Mail 2nd class, £1.50 (2-3 working days)
N.B. Orders exceeding £30 will be sent signed for.
Europe and the rest of the world delivery options
Shipping is calculated as a per item charge as per the table below:
Country Postage cost per item
Rest of world £6.99
Please ensure that addresses are correct to avoid any issues with delivery. If an item is returned to The Button Shed gifts with an incorrect address, an additional payment will be required for re-shipping.
Please note that postage costs include packaging costs, labour and fuel costs.
We will endeavour to post all orders placed before 12pm on the same working day. All orders are shipped within 24 hours during Monday to Friday. Any orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
We use the following carrier(s) to deliver our orders:
Orders are usually sent using Royal Mail. The times stated below are delivery times quoted on the Royal Mail website and do not include processing time.
• Standard Delivery 2nd class: aims to deliver in 2-3 working days
• Standard Delivery 1st class: aims to deliver in 1-2 working days
• Royal Mail Standard International aims to deliver in 5-7 working days
If the parcel needs to be signed for (or is too big to go through the letterbox) and no one is in, the postman will leave a card giving details on how to collect your parcel or rearrange delivery.
Out of stock items/pre-ordered items
If an item is out of stock or you opt to pre order an item that is due to come in, we will contact you via email to confirm your delivery preferences. (e.g. wait for that item to come in and send out the full order together or ship the part of your order that is in stock). Please note, however, that any orders shipped out in two parts will incur an additional shipping and handling for the second parcel. The extra postage can be paid via a Paypal invoice or by credit or debit card over the phone.
Orders Not Received
If you have not received an order you have placed with us, then please get in contact on us using the following details and we will do our best to resolve this:
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone – 01274 600101/07392 305124
Cancelling orders and refunds
• You have a right to cancel your purchase within 14 days of the receipt of your goods. Please could you notify us in writing, (email or letter) of your intention to return goods so we can expect them. Please note we will not be held responsible for any loss on any items that have not been authorised as a return.
• If an item is faulty, please let us know within 30 days of the receipt of your goods either via email, telephone or in writing.
• Products must be returned in their originally packaging, unopened and unused unless the product is faulty or defective.
• The buyer is responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. In the case of faulty items, The Button Shed gifts will refund return postage costs if an item is proven to be faulty following inspection of the returned products.
• We recommend that you obtain a proof of posting for all returns as returns lost in the post cannot be issued with a refund. In this case, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
• If goods arrive in a damaged condition, please inform the button shed gifts within 30 days of purchase. Please attach and forward to the Button Shed gifts, photographs of any damage on receipt of your parcel.
• Unused products may be returned within the guidelines above to the address listed below:
The Button Shed Gifts,
2A, Brow Lane,
If you have an unopened and unused item that you want to exchange, please email email@example.com. Item/s for exchange should be sent back using recorded delivery with a note confirming your request. Customers are responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
The customer will be liable for the cost of returning items, unless the item is damaged/broken or sent in error. In line with the Distance Seller Regulations and Consumer Contracts Regulations in the UK all returns, where the order is returned in full and in a resalable condition will receive a full refund.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
The Button Shed Gifts,
2A, Brow Lane,
Telephone: 01274 600101
Mobile: 07392 305124